Yes, provided your annual turnover is below £85,000, you can voluntarily deregister from the FRS. All that you would need to do is contact our friendly customer services team and IN-SYNC would liaise with HMRC and take care of all the necessary administration on your behalf.

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 5 found this helpful