I have moved contractors, what do I need to do about my VAT Registration?

You will need to advise IN-SYNC Tax where you are currently working. We work with a lot of contracting businesses throughout the UK, so chances are we can invoice them directly. However, if you do not work with one of these companies then we can either deregister you, or you can start to charge VAT yourself.

Was this article helpful?
5 out of 6 found this helpful