What documents do I need to sign and return?

You will be sent a Conditional Sale Agreement, this is the contract between yourself & IN-SYNC Credit Services and will detail the legal elements of your agreement. You will also be sent a payment deduction authorisation form (if you are paid via IN-SYNC Outsourcing). This form will specify how much a week will be deducted from your wages and when the deductions will start from. It also gives IN-SYNC Outsourcing the authority to deduct the agreed amount from your wages. Both of the forms mentioned above must be signed and returned before you will be able to get the van.

Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful