You will have to include any rebate that you receive in your annual self-assessment, but you should also include the fees charged as an expense, to reduce the tax you have to pay on the rebate received.
Articles in this section
- When are IN-SYNC's office open and how can I contact IN-SYNC Credit?
- How long will it take to receive the funds into my bank account?
- What are your fees for VAT advance?
- How do I apply for a cash advance?
- Will this affect my yearly self-assessment?
- Do I have to complete any VAT returns?
- How much can I claim back?
- Can I backdate my VAT rebate?
- How long does VAT registration take?
- Am I eligible for a VAT rebate?