Yes, IN-SYNC Credit will carry out a credit check as part of our affordability assessment and decision making process.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign my loan agreement?
- Why did my APR change
- What can I do if my application has been declined?
- How do I choose the right lender for me?
- Does taking the loan out affect me in any way?
- What happens if I change my mind after taking out the loan?
- Can I repay my loan early?
- How do I repay the loan?
- Does a loan require a credit check?
- What does it mean if my application is referred?