If your loan is referred it means we need to make some additional checks against your application. We will contact you to let you know if we need any further information.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign my loan agreement?
- Why did my APR change
- What can I do if my application has been declined?
- How do I choose the right lender for me?
- Does taking the loan out affect me in any way?
- What happens if I change my mind after taking out the loan?
- Can I repay my loan early?
- How do I repay the loan?
- Does a loan require a credit check?
- What does it mean if my application is referred?