After you become VAT registered you will generate VAT rebates with each of your invoices. IN-SYNC Credit Services will work out your VAT rebates for the year and will then split the total cost of your repayments between your VAT rebates and direct payments from yourself. This means your repayment will be reduced as we can use your VAT rebates to pay towards the cost of the van. With the help of IN-SYNC Tax we are also able to use the VAT on the van to claim against the cost of the van.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to buy a vehicle before the 31st of March to reduce my tax liability?
- Can I claim Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) on my new van?
- If my agreement is with IN-SYNC Credit Services why do IN-SYNC Outsourcing & Tax need to be involved?
- How does my VAT rebate pay towards the cost of the van?
- I want to buy a van but I don’t want to register for VAT – can I do that?
- Help me understand how the VAT on the vehicle I purchase gets used against the cost of my loan?
- What documents do I need to sign and return?
- What if my situation changes and I can’t afford the repayments?
- Can I make extra repayments towards the cost of the van?
- What happens if I miss a payment or do not work for a week?