Unfortunately not, part of the qualifying criteria for vehicle finance through IN-SYNC Credit Services is to become VAT registered. If you do not wish to become VAT registered we will not be able to provide this service to you.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to buy a vehicle before the 31st of March to reduce my tax liability?
- Can I claim Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) on my new van?
- If my agreement is with IN-SYNC Credit Services why do IN-SYNC Outsourcing & Tax need to be involved?
- How does my VAT rebate pay towards the cost of the van?
- I want to buy a van but I don’t want to register for VAT – can I do that?
- Help me understand how the VAT on the vehicle I purchase gets used against the cost of my loan?
- What documents do I need to sign and return?
- What if my situation changes and I can’t afford the repayments?
- Can I make extra repayments towards the cost of the van?
- What happens if I miss a payment or do not work for a week?