IN-SYNC Tax will recover the VAT paid on the vehicle on your next quarterly VAT return. This payment is then transferred to IN-SYNC Credit Services who will utilise the capital allowance to reduce the outstanding loan balance.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to buy a vehicle before the 31st of March to reduce my tax liability?
- Can I claim Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) on my new van?
- If my agreement is with IN-SYNC Credit Services why do IN-SYNC Outsourcing & Tax need to be involved?
- How does my VAT rebate pay towards the cost of the van?
- I want to buy a van but I don’t want to register for VAT – can I do that?
- Help me understand how the VAT on the vehicle I purchase gets used against the cost of my loan?
- What documents do I need to sign and return?
- What if my situation changes and I can’t afford the repayments?
- Can I make extra repayments towards the cost of the van?
- What happens if I miss a payment or do not work for a week?