You automatically have a 14 day cooling off period where you may cancel your loan agreement with no financial penalty. You will however still be required to pay any daily interest accrued on the loan agreement within that cancellation period.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign my loan agreement?
- Why did my APR change
- What can I do if my application has been declined?
- How do I choose the right lender for me?
- Does taking the loan out affect me in any way?
- What happens if I change my mind after taking out the loan?
- Can I repay my loan early?
- How do I repay the loan?
- Does a loan require a credit check?
- What does it mean if my application is referred?