The loan will be repaid in instalments on a weekly or monthly basis in line with your loan agreement direct out of your bank account using a Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) agreement. CPAs are a type of regular automatic payment that allows us to withdraw sums from your account without having to contact you seeking repeat authorisation for each payment. CPAs are used for various payments such as gym membership and broadband providers. Once agreed by you, the CPA is used to collect payments but it is important to us that you are made fully aware of the commitment you are making when applying for and accepting credit from us.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign my loan agreement?
- Why did my APR change
- What can I do if my application has been declined?
- How do I choose the right lender for me?
- Does taking the loan out affect me in any way?
- What happens if I change my mind after taking out the loan?
- Can I repay my loan early?
- How do I repay the loan?
- Does a loan require a credit check?
- What does it mean if my application is referred?