If you don’t work for a week there are a couple of options available to you. You can either choose to have a double payment taken from your next payment with IN-SYNC Outsourcing or we can apply a payment break (subject to ICS affordability assessment), this means your agreement will still be up to date and the normal deduction amount will be taken from your pay. It is important to let us know if you don’t work for a week and wish to have a payment break applied otherwise we will automatically take a double payment the following week.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to buy a vehicle before the 31st of March to reduce my tax liability?
- Can I claim Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) on my new van?
- If my agreement is with IN-SYNC Credit Services why do IN-SYNC Outsourcing & Tax need to be involved?
- How does my VAT rebate pay towards the cost of the van?
- I want to buy a van but I don’t want to register for VAT – can I do that?
- Help me understand how the VAT on the vehicle I purchase gets used against the cost of my loan?
- What documents do I need to sign and return?
- What if my situation changes and I can’t afford the repayments?
- Can I make extra repayments towards the cost of the van?
- What happens if I miss a payment or do not work for a week?