If the vehicle is ready to go and you have signed and sent back your loan agreement documents we will normally transfer the funds to the van dealership the same day, which means that you should be able to collect your vehicle the next day. If your van requires a tracker to be fitted this can delay the process by up to four days. If we do not get your documents back by close of business on a Friday. (Our normal business opening times) then please be aware that there may be a delay in collecting your new van until after the weekend.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to buy a vehicle before the 31st of March to reduce my tax liability?
- Can I claim Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) on my new van?
- If my agreement is with IN-SYNC Credit Services why do IN-SYNC Outsourcing & Tax need to be involved?
- How does my VAT rebate pay towards the cost of the van?
- I want to buy a van but I don’t want to register for VAT – can I do that?
- Help me understand how the VAT on the vehicle I purchase gets used against the cost of my loan?
- What documents do I need to sign and return?
- What if my situation changes and I can’t afford the repayments?
- Can I make extra repayments towards the cost of the van?
- What happens if I miss a payment or do not work for a week?