You automatically have a 14 day cooling off period where you may cancel your advance agreement with no financial penalty. You will be required to repay the funds deposited into your account, prior to the agreement being terminated.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I change my mind after taking out the advance?
- How long will it take to receive the funds for my CIS Backed Advance into my bank account?
- How do I repay the CIS Backed Advance?
- Does a CIS Backed Advance (CBA) require a credit check?
- How long does the application process for a CBA take?
- How much will the CIS Backed Advance (CBA) cost me?
- How much can I borrow with CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?
- Am I eligible for a CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?
- What is a CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?