Yes. IN-SYNC will carry out a soft credit check as part of our assessment and decision making process. The credit check will work by conducting a quotation search on your credit file. This will not affect your credit rating and, although you will be able to see the search on your file, other organisations will not.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I change my mind after taking out the advance?
- How long will it take to receive the funds for my CIS Backed Advance into my bank account?
- How do I repay the CIS Backed Advance?
- Does a CIS Backed Advance (CBA) require a credit check?
- How long does the application process for a CBA take?
- How much will the CIS Backed Advance (CBA) cost me?
- How much can I borrow with CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?
- Am I eligible for a CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?
- What is a CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?