We charge a fixed fee of 21%-35% of the advanced amount, depending on the time of year you take out the advance. Please contact us to find the exact cost of your advance. As part of taking out a CIS Backed Advance, your self assessment will be submitted to HMRC by IN-SYNC Tax LLP. IN-SYNC Tax's fees for this service are £325 (inclusive of VAT).
Articles in this section
- What happens if I change my mind after taking out the advance?
- How long will it take to receive the funds for my CIS Backed Advance into my bank account?
- How do I repay the CIS Backed Advance?
- Does a CIS Backed Advance (CBA) require a credit check?
- How long does the application process for a CBA take?
- How much will the CIS Backed Advance (CBA) cost me?
- How much can I borrow with CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?
- Am I eligible for a CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?
- What is a CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?