Am I eligible for a CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?

You are eligible if you are:

  • Self-employed and registered as CIS with either 20% or 30% deducted at source
  • Have worked as self-employed during the current tax year
  • Your account with HMRC is all clear with NO outstanding years to be submitted or penalties to pay
  • You agree for IN-SYNC Tax to be your tax accountant for the current tax year
  • Have a UK bank account
  • No active bankruptcy or Scottish Sequestration


Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful