The CBA facility is an advance on your Self Assessment rebate for the current tax year. The Self Assessment will be used to pay off the advance payment once IN-SYNC Tax submits your Self Assessment and receives your rebate at the beginning of the new tax year.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I change my mind after taking out the advance?
- How long will it take to receive the funds for my CIS Backed Advance into my bank account?
- How do I repay the CIS Backed Advance?
- Does a CIS Backed Advance (CBA) require a credit check?
- How long does the application process for a CBA take?
- How much will the CIS Backed Advance (CBA) cost me?
- How much can I borrow with CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?
- Am I eligible for a CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?
- What is a CIS Backed Advance (CBA)?